CBSE Class 9 Biology Worksheet - Tissues
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Answer the following questions:
1. What are the dividing cells at the tip of root and stem known as?
2. What are stomata?
3. Name the connective tissue which is found between skin and muscles.
4. What are vascular bundles?
5. Why are smooth muscles called as visceral muscles?
6. What are blood platelets?
7. Name the tissue which allows aquatic plants to float.
8. Why vessels and tracheids have tubular structures?
9. What are the four components of zylem?
10. Name the tissue which provides flexibility to plants.
11. Name the meristem which is responsible for the increase of girth of root.
12. What is the difference between collenchymas and sclerenchyma?
13. What happens when dried raisins are kept in water for a few hours?
14. Why is blood considered to be a connective tissue?
15. Differentiate between chlorenchyma and Acrenchyma.
16. Name the liquid matrix of blood. What does it contain?
17. What is lymph? What are its functions?
18. Name the fat storing tissue in our body.
19. How muscles are able to contract and relax to bring about movements.
20. What is lignin? Where is it present.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 Biology Worksheet - Tissues