CBSE Senior Secondary Curriculum 2011 (Hindi Version). Effective from the academic session 2009 -2010 of Class IX and for the Board Examination of Class X to be held in 2012.
For more study material for Class XII please click here - Class XII
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- CBSE board exams are going to be conducted in the next few months, and students are trying their best to get the good marks in the examination. Even though students studying in CBSE schools put maximum effort, mathematics subject alone remain a nightmare for many CBSE students till now. To help their students in the proper way, school teachers and mathematics experts are giving good advice to the...
- CBSE has released the datesheet for the upcoming board examination for class 12. The board exams are scheduled to start in February 2019 with main exams to be starting from March 2019
- Every student's dream is to score the good marks in the final board examination as the future of the student will depend on the result of these exams. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducted Board Examinations are only a few months away from now. This period is high time for every student to start their preparation seriously so that they can score well in their final examinations. CBSE...
- CBSE has released the datesheet for the upcoming board examination for class 10. The board exams are scheduled to start in February 2019 with main exams to be starting from March 2019
- On Friday, Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced the board exam date sheet. According to the news, the exam for the matriculation and intermediate schools will be held next year. The board has also announced the date of the exams. According to the circular from the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), the matric exams will be held from 21/02/2019 to 28/02/2019, and the...
- Many CBSE students who are all preparing for their Class X exams do not prepare well for the English exams because they always try to focus on the mainstream subjects. When they are on the go for scoring more marks for the main subjects, their performance level and the marks got greatly reduced in English. English is a global language, so it is very important to learn that subject as it can help...