CBSE Senior Secondary Curriculum 2011 (Hindi Version). Download the latest syllabus to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access all syllabus for all subjects here.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Senior Secondary Curriculum 2011 (Hindi Version).
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Since the board exams for both class 10 and class 12 has started, the CBSE board has instructed the parents and the students to follow some guidelines to sensify against the forged news spread through the social media platforms. The parents and the students are directed to stick on their principles stated by the CBSE Board on their official website i.e. “www.cbse.nic.in.com”. All the devices such...
- The Board examinations for Class 10th students studying the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will begin from the 7th of March 2019 for all core or main subjects. The exams for vocational subjects have already begun from the 21st February 2019. There are certain new mandatory rules that need to be kept in mind by the students before they appear for the examinations. These rules are...
- Computers and software have become present everywhere. From booking a railway ticket to watching an IPL match on a smartphone, it is all down to coding and software. It is not surprising that the computer and software industry will provide the bulk of jobs in the coming years. Currently, India has 5.2 million employees who develop software, and the number will increase exponentially in the coming...
- Each one of you must have had this dilemma at least once in your lives. What time of the day is the best one to study? And if you have had this dilemma, then you most certainly would have had debates on it. Whether with your friends, your teachers or your parents. In this article, we try to clear up some ideas behind what studying time is the best for a student and what the benefits are. The time...
- Mr. TS Grewal can rightly be called the saviour for all students of commerce today. He was an eminent personality when it comes to subjects of Commerce and Management. He was not just an educationist but also a humanist who greatly inspired all those who were in touch with him. He had certain values, principles and the way of life he followed serves as a guiding light for many of us today. He...
- All of you must have heard the famous saying, 'We must learn about our past and learn from it.' This goes true not only for your History lessons when you must take inspiration from great leaders like Mahatma Gandhi or Rani Lakshmi Bai, but it also stands true for practicing sample papers before you sit for your own exams. These sample papers may not give you the exact questions that will come in...
- At the forefront of the board examinations for the core subjects, the cbse or central board of education had unconfined a review for the students against the fake news on the major social Medias. CBSE’s letter is a preventative endeavor to keep away from the circumstances was faced by the board in the last year throughout the board exams when gossip of leaking of question paper endlessly plagued...