CBSE Senior School Curriculum 2014 (Volume-I). Download the latest syllabus to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access all syllabus for all subjects here.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Senior School Curriculum 2014 (Volume-I).
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- CBSE has approved the introduction of Artificial Intelligence, early childhood care education, and yoga as new subjects in the upcoming session of April 2019. According to the new curriculum CBSE also introducing a few new subjects for the upcoming session starting from April 2019 like Artificial Intelligence, early childhood care education, and yoga. Out of those students have to choose optional...
- At the forefront of the board examinations for the core subjects, the cbse or central board of education had unconfined a review for the students against the fake news on the major social Medias. CBSE’s letter is a preventative endeavor to keep away from the circumstances was faced by the board in the last year throughout the board exams when gossip of leaking of question paper endlessly plagued...
- Mr. TS Grewal can rightly be called the saviour for all students of commerce today. He was an eminent personality when it comes to subjects of Commerce and Management. He was not just an educationist but also a humanist who greatly inspired all those who were in touch with him. He had certain values, principles and the way of life he followed serves as a guiding light for many of us today. He...
- Computers and software have become present everywhere. From booking a railway ticket to watching an IPL match on a smartphone, it is all down to coding and software. It is not surprising that the computer and software industry will provide the bulk of jobs in the coming years. Currently, India has 5.2 million employees who develop software, and the number will increase exponentially in the coming...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education has improved the introduction of arts in regular learning methodology for all subjects from class 1 to class 11. The step is being taken to incorporate suggestions from associates, proposed by National Curriculum Framework (NCF) that stated: “we must bring the arts precisely into the field of the curricular”. All the details regarding the implementation,...
- There are just a few days left for the 12th and 10th Boards exams of CBSE to begin. Keeping this in mind, following are some tips, hacks, and advice from learned people and toppers about how you can study last minute to further enhance your performance. Your performance in the exams depends greatly on your effort throughout the year. Hard work is the key to success and since you surely would have...
- All the CBSE students who are appearing for their board exams this year can breathe a sigh of relief. The Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to increase the number of questions given to the students with more internal choices. So now you don't have to worry about whether or not you will be able to solve all the questions. More choices within each question means that you can focus on...