CBSE Senior School Curriculum 2013 (Volume-I). Download the latest syllabus to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access all syllabus for all subjects here.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Senior School Curriculum 2013 (Volume-I).
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- NCERT i.e. National Council of Education Research and Training syllabus would be brought in the fresh academic year of class X and class XII in the Urdu and Hindi medium schools of Gujarat. This is a big and very welcoming step by the Gujarat State Board of Education. Download Urdu notes for class 10 Revealing those, on Saturday the officials told that the board has declared the welcoming of...
- Exam times are one of the most hectic and nerve-racking periods in the student’s life ever. This pressure will more increase if the board exams are going on. During the exam times students don’t eat, sleep properly in the burden to perform well in the board exams. But they always forget that the brain also requires a lot of energy as a portion of food, rest i.e. good nutrition to work well. To...
- Since last year, CBSE has made the class 10th board exams mandatory for all the schools affiliated to CBSE. Well, all the questions come in the board exam are based on the concepts and topics mentioned in the class 10th science NCERT books. For doing well in the board exams students have to prepare from the NCERT book as well as students can also refer other books to study the topics given in the...
- When students prepare for the final board exams, most of the students often waste their time in choosing the right books to study for their final examination. They become confused in choosing the right study material for themselves and ends up taking the wrong books for their preparation which may even lead to failure in their board exams. National Council of Education, Research and training (...
- Mathematics is the subject which is feared by most of the students. The problem becomes more critical now since the board exam is knocking the door. Usually students develop anxiety during mathematics exam. Usually mathematics is well thought-out as a subject of calculation actually involves logic, reasoning and imagination, moreover it also involves loads of stuffs related to calculations. This...
- Your concentration level is something that is not only important as you conduct your daily studies and learning, but is also something that is required in day to day activities. Whatever task may be at hand, you should be able to perform it with the utmost concentration and to the best of your abilities. It may often be that you are good at a certain task or you may have the ability to perform it...
- CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Examination had declared the mathematics examination for the 10th standard. Usually, it is a one of the core subjects to most of the students. Since; nowadays in any kind of stream mathematics is required in the longer run. It is a very crucial subject for most of the students. Mathematics offers an inimitable challenge to all the students – irrespective of...