CBSE Senior School Curriculum 2011 (Volume-I). Download the latest syllabus to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access all syllabus for all subjects here.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Senior School Curriculum 2011 (Volume-I).
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- So if you are one of the students who has just given their 10th class exam and confused about what to pursue next in your life then you have come to a right place. Today in this article we will be talking about some of the courses which students can pursue after their 10th class exam. Mostly students get confused after their 10th on what to choose and what to leave. Many students just take...
- Last month the CBSE board exam has come to an end. This time there are no issues of any paper leakage found. Last year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had suffered a problem of paper leakage. Due to this, the Economics exam for class 12 was held again. Because of that last year incident happened, CBSE took multiple steps and actions towards the safety of question papers. CBSE...
- The latest CBSE exam pattern 2019-2020 has been announced in the First week of March 2019. The new educational programme and pattern will be available in April 2019. As per the new exam pattern, CBSE has given more weight to school-based assessment and objective type questions. Internal Assessments in All Subjects: Unfortunately, the internal assessment wasn’t available in all the subjects like...
- Relying on the reference books will be completely pointless just before exams. The best medium of scoring good marks in the CBSE 10th boards exams is the NCERT books. This statement was given by a student Hrithika Meena, of St. Xavier’s school of the Nevata area in Jaipur. Being a top scorer Hrithika advises all the students, instead of mugging up the students should understand the context and...
- As you know that the latest CBSE pattern 2019-2020 already has been updated and announced in the 1st week of March 2019. As per the new curriculum, CBSE proposed the internal assessment and examination practices for upcoming academic session 2019-2020. This will help in upgrading the quality of the assessment process, said by city school principals and authorities. According to the new curriculum...
- Exam times are one of the most hectic and nerve-racking periods in the student’s life ever. This pressure will more increase if the board exams are going on. During the exam times students don’t eat, sleep properly in the burden to perform well in the board exams. But they always forget that the brain also requires a lot of energy as a portion of food, rest i.e. good nutrition to work well. To...
- Unseen passages, also known as comprehensions are not just questions that are asked in your school English paper but are even important for your competitive exams later in life. It may seem the easiest thing when you attempt those questions in the English examination as the answers are straightaway copied out of the paragraph, but for your exams at a later stage, the questions would not be that...