CBSE Secondary School Curriculum 2014 (Volume-I). Download the latest syllabus to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access all syllabus for all subjects here.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Secondary School Curriculum 2014 (Volume-I).
|CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Latest Syllabus for 2015|
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Computers and software have become present everywhere. From booking a railway ticket to watching an IPL match on a smartphone, it is all down to coding and software. It is not surprising that the computer and software industry will provide the bulk of jobs in the coming years. Currently, India has 5.2 million employees who develop software, and the number will increase exponentially in the coming...
- All the CBSE students who are appearing for their board exams this year can breathe a sigh of relief. The Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to increase the number of questions given to the students with more internal choices. So now you don't have to worry about whether or not you will be able to solve all the questions. More choices within each question means that you can focus on...
- Relying on the reference books will be completely pointless just before exams. The best medium of scoring good marks in the CBSE 10th boards exams is the NCERT books. This statement was given by a student Hrithika Meena, of St. Xavier’s school of the Nevata area in Jaipur. Being a top scorer Hrithika advises all the students, instead of mugging up the students should understand the context and...
- As per the CBSE norms, CBSE has been introduced a new assessment and evaluation system for the next year coming board exams for Std XII. CBSE has done these changes in subjects like Maths, languages and political science. There are 2 major reasons behind these changes i.e. board’s internal strategy for students growth and getting ready for the students to participate in the PISA (Programme for...
- Exam times are one of the most hectic and nerve-racking periods in the student’s life ever. This pressure will more increase if the board exams are going on. During the exam times students don’t eat, sleep properly in the burden to perform well in the board exams. But they always forget that the brain also requires a lot of energy as a portion of food, rest i.e. good nutrition to work well. To...
- Mathematics is the subject which is feared by most of the students. The problem becomes more critical now since the board exam is knocking the door. Usually students develop anxiety during mathematics exam. Usually mathematics is well thought-out as a subject of calculation actually involves logic, reasoning and imagination, moreover it also involves loads of stuffs related to calculations. This...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come up with certain rules regarding the dress code of candidates appearing for the board examinations. The candidates have been specified what they should wear while coming for their examination as follows: The regular school students are required to come for the exam in their regular school uniform only. The private students are allowed to...