CBSE Secondary School Curriculum 2014 (Volume-I). Download the latest syllabus to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access all syllabus for all subjects here.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Secondary School Curriculum 2014 (Volume-I).
|CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Latest Syllabus for 2015|
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Students are constantly told about how they should finish their syllabus in time and then get down to practicing last years question papers for each subject. But have you ever thought why it is so? There is quite a simple logic behind practicing these papers, 'the past will help you prepare better for the future.' Most schools and boards always refer to previous years question papers when setting...
- Mr. TS Grewal can rightly be called the saviour for all students of commerce today. He was an eminent personality when it comes to subjects of Commerce and Management. He was not just an educationist but also a humanist who greatly inspired all those who were in touch with him. He had certain values, principles and the way of life he followed serves as a guiding light for many of us today. He...
- You never realise what you have until its gone. A chocolate pastry is a good example, but here we mean the joys of your schooling years. While 18,27,472 of you who are taking the Xth Board exams will continue on your journey of discovery and exploration in school, for 12,87,359 of you who are taking the XIIth Board exams, there are higher institutions of learning awaiting your knock on their...
- All the CBSE students who are appearing for their board exams this year can breathe a sigh of relief. The Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to increase the number of questions given to the students with more internal choices. So now you don't have to worry about whether or not you will be able to solve all the questions. More choices within each question means that you can focus on...
- Many a times students face the most important hurdle in their lives, how to memorize faster? More often than not, you may feel that you have finished reading and revising a certain chapter but when you look back at it, it seems like nothing ever went in to your head. You are unable to produce the answers of even simple questions. This does not mean that there is a problem with you. It simply...
- Unseen passages, also known as comprehensions are not just questions that are asked in your school English paper but are even important for your competitive exams later in life. It may seem the easiest thing when you attempt those questions in the English examination as the answers are straightaway copied out of the paragraph, but for your exams at a later stage, the questions would not be that...
- The Board examinations for Class 10th students studying the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will begin from the 7th of March 2019 for all core or main subjects. The exams for vocational subjects have already begun from the 21st February 2019. There are certain new mandatory rules that need to be kept in mind by the students before they appear for the examinations. These rules are...