CBSE Secondary School Curriculum 2013 (Volume-I). Download the latest syllabus to do your studies as per the latest guidelines issued by CBSE NCERT. The syllabus, weightage of chapters, blue print of question papers and the design of question papers is issued every year for the benefit of students. Access all syllabus for all subjects here.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Secondary School Curriculum 2013 (Volume-I).
|CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Latest Syllabus for 2015|
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Each one of you must have had this dilemma at least once in your lives. What time of the day is the best one to study? And if you have had this dilemma, then you most certainly would have had debates on it. Whether with your friends, your teachers or your parents. In this article, we try to clear up some ideas behind what studying time is the best for a student and what the benefits are. The time...
- How many times have we heard our parents lecture us on the importance of having a set schedule? How many times have they told us about fixing a timetable and setting a routine to complete all our studies on time? You might have lost count I'm sure. But let's stop for a minute and think. Why are they constantly nagging us about these things? There surely must be a reason behind it. And yes there...
- Last month the CBSE board exam has come to an end. This time there are no issues of any paper leakage found. Last year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had suffered a problem of paper leakage. Due to this, the Economics exam for class 12 was held again. Because of that last year incident happened, CBSE took multiple steps and actions towards the safety of question papers. CBSE...
- CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Examination had declared the mathematics examination for the 10th standard. Usually, it is a one of the core subjects to most of the students. Since; nowadays in any kind of stream mathematics is required in the longer run. It is a very crucial subject for most of the students. Mathematics offers an inimitable challenge to all the students – irrespective of...
- The board exams are not only stressful for the students but also for the parents. The parents don’t only help the students in revision process. The parents are often at loss on the fact that how should they help their spouse before the boards. This specially occurs managing the stress before exams. Parents are often oblivious. It is a proven fact that stress hampers the student’s productivity on...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been announced a list of all possible courses that students can continue after class 12. Also, CBSE has listed the names of the colleges, their eligibility criteria and other details related to that course. CBSE chairperson, Anita Karwal in an official statement said CBSE has made a concise list of elective courses that will help the students to...
- Parents are rightly called the first teachers in our lives. A majority of what we learn comes from our parents, not so much from school. Even before we start going to school, our parents are the ones who teach us everything from what is right to what is wrong. So it goes without saying that their opinion, their motivation, and their support goes a long way in helping a child become what they want...