CBSE Secondary Curriculum 2011 (Hindi Version). Effective from the academic session 2009-2010 of Class IX and for the Board Examination (Class X) to be held in 2011
For more study material for Class IX please click here - Class IX
|CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Latest Syllabus for 2015|
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- While the long-standing standards for picking streams in our nation have settled that toppers and tutorially-skilled undergrads normally float towards science, it's pursued being toppled. Undergrads, today, are proactively picking the business stream, regardless of their scholarly standing. In this way, in case you're needing to pick your stream once you are done with tenth, or have just settled...
- Last month Delhi government announced that the students of government schools will not be charged any fees to the Central Bureau of Secondary Education (CBSE). Well, Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia said this while addressing students during a function at the Thyagraj Stadium in New Delhi. All the Delhi government schools are affiliated to the CBSE as a board of education. As the Sisodia...
- When it comes to scoring good marks in the board exams, most of the students waste their time to choosing the right study material. Sometimes it may lead to failure because of the wrong study material. National Education, Research and Training Council (NCERT) have been responsible for distributing the textbooks to students and for their development. NCERT books are very helpful to understand the...
- As soon as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) result dates coming closer, rumours are also on the peak of its level. All the suppositions are meaningless because the board officials confirmed the declaration date of class 10th and class 12th results. This year CBSE class 10th and class 12th exams have started in the month of February and ended in the Ist week of April. As per the...
- If you’re the one who opted for the medical stream because you liked studying biology. Unfortunately, you have been unable to clear the NEET exam and now worried about their future. Actually, most people think that career options for PCB end at medical. Today in this article we will be talking about some of the career options for PCB stream which students can pursue after class 12th. Here is the...
- A computer has become very much important nowadays because it can perform tasks very easily, accurate and fast. Due to the increasing usage of computers, there are so many jobs available in enormous fields. If you are interested in working in fields of computers then these are the 3 main courses available for you i.e. BCA, B.TechComputer Science and B.Sc Computer Science. It may become confusing...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to drop some of the chapters from the class 10th Social Science book. As per the new curriculum, the three chapters of political studies and two environmental texts are not included in the CBSE board examinations. However, these chapters are still teach in the classes. They are just separate from the CBSE board examinations. Download...