CBSE Secondary Curriculum 2011 (Hindi Version). Effective from the academic session 2009-2010 of Class IX and for the Board Examination (Class X) to be held in 2011
For more study material for Class IX please click here - Class IX
|CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Latest Syllabus for 2015|
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- As per the CBSE norms, CBSE has been introduced a new assessment and evaluation system for the next year coming board exams for Std XII. CBSE has done these changes in subjects like Maths, languages and political science. There are 2 major reasons behind these changes i.e. board’s internal strategy for students growth and getting ready for the students to participate in the PISA (Programme for...
- Your concentration level is something that is not only important as you conduct your daily studies and learning, but is also something that is required in day to day activities. Whatever task may be at hand, you should be able to perform it with the utmost concentration and to the best of your abilities. It may often be that you are good at a certain task or you may have the ability to perform it...
- There are just a few days left for the 12th and 10th Boards exams of CBSE to begin. Keeping this in mind, following are some tips, hacks, and advice from learned people and toppers about how you can study last minute to further enhance your performance. Your performance in the exams depends greatly on your effort throughout the year. Hard work is the key to success and since you surely would have...
- CBSE has approved the introduction of Artificial Intelligence, early childhood care education, and yoga as new subjects in the upcoming session of April 2019. According to the new curriculum CBSE also introducing a few new subjects for the upcoming session starting from April 2019 like Artificial Intelligence, early childhood care education, and yoga. Out of those students have to choose optional...
- As you know that the latest CBSE pattern 2019-2020 already has been updated and announced in the 1st week of March 2019. As per the new curriculum, CBSE proposed the internal assessment and examination practices for upcoming academic session 2019-2020. This will help in upgrading the quality of the assessment process, said by city school principals and authorities. According to the new curriculum...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the board exam for class 12th every year. Students belonging to the Humanities category face a lot of problems to prepare for Economics. As you know Economics is one of the important subjects for the students who belong to the Humanities category. According to Studies Today, students shouldn’t start multiple sections at a time. They shouldn...
- The Board examinations for Class 10th students studying the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will begin from the 7th of March 2019 for all core or main subjects. The exams for vocational subjects have already begun from the 21st February 2019. There are certain new mandatory rules that need to be kept in mind by the students before they appear for the examinations. These rules are...