NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics for Chapter 5 Data Handling
The NCERT Solutions have been made by teachers of one of the leading schools in India. Students can free download the solutions in pdf format and use for studies.
Click on the below link to download Chapter 5 Data Handling NCERT Solutions
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...
- The debate to reduce the syllabus of all classes has heated up post comments by Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. He suggested that all state boards including CBSE and NCERT should reduce syllabus for all classes so that quality education instead of quantity education can be given to students. These are very valid comments after long by a minister as the students these days are burdened...
- CBSE has withdrawn the circular issued in 2017 regarding Uniform Assessment system for class 6 to class 9 in line with the changes done for class 10 and class 12 where board examinations have been introduced again. Schools have been advised to follow the same examination pattern which has been followed by the schools itself and no change have been advised in that now and all changes suggested by...
- As the exams are approaching PM Mr Narendra Modi has given a motivating message to students and has also launched a book which will help the students to beat stress and be a warrior and score good marks in the upcoming examinations. Watch Video here..
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...