NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics for chapter 8 Comparing Quantities
The NCERT Solutions have been made by teachers of one of the leading schools in India. Students can free download the solutions in pdf format and use for studies.
Click on the below link to download chapter 8 Comparing Quantities NCERT Solutions
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- National achievement survey (NAS) for Class 10 will beheld by the national council for educational research and training (NCERT), New Delhi on 5th February for students in almost 360 government schools across Goa. The NAS test will be conducted for mathematics, English, social sciences, science and modern Indian languages. The test will be held in school premises and will be invigilated by the...
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...
- As per latest circular issued by CBSE there has been slight modification in the dates sheet for class 12 Board Examinations. The examination date for Physical Education exam has been modified. Earlier the exam date was 9th April 2018. This exam will now be held on 13th April 2018. This comes as a relief for students as earlier the sociology exam was next day of the Physical Education exam. Now...
- It has been confirmed that NCERT books and syllabus will now be applicable in all UP board schools. This was confirmed by the UP deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma. The new NCERT pattern will be applicable from next session onwards. This move is in line with many other states who have made NCERT books mandatory in their schools. This has been done to make the education at par with the CBSE...
- As the exams are approaching PM Mr Narendra Modi has given a motivating message to students and has also launched a book which will help the students to beat stress and be a warrior and score good marks in the upcoming examinations. Watch Video here..