CBSE Mathematics Sample Paper for Class 9 CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. The CBSE releases question papers every year. Some papers are released prior to the CBSE examinations so that students can do practice.Please refer to more CBSE Class IX question papers in other links.
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Draw neat labeled diagram wherever necessary to explain your answer.
3. Q.No. 1 to 8 are of objective type questions, carrying 1 mark each.
4. Q.No.9 to 14 are of short answer type questions, carrying 2 marks each.
5. Q. No. 15 to 24 carry 3 marks each. Q. No. 25 to 34 carry 4 marks each.