CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper 2017 (2). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper 2017 (2)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- CBSE has issued instructions to all affiliated schools to make arrangements in school premises so that the students can listen to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's interaction with students 'Pariksha Par Charcha'. This year PM Modi will interact with students in a program 'Pariksha Par Charcha' which will be held on 16th February 2018. The broadcast will be done in all schools and on various news...
- Important information given in your CBSE Class 10th, 12th Board Examination 2018 Admit Cards: 1) Roll Number: Roll number is the most critical item on your admit card as it has t be mentioned on all answer sheets thus have to be correct. Please check your roll number, check the format you’re your friends also to ensure no digit is missing and remember your roll number as you will have to mention...
- As reported earlier NCERT is in the process of revising the NCERT textbooks for all classes. The revised textbooks are expected to be available for the 2018-2019 sessions which is about to start little earlier this year. That’s definitely a good step as NCERT has decided to review the books every year and keep the books updated based on the learning capabilities of students. Due to the regular...
- Human Resource Development Ministry will soon post on its website the details regarding reduction of NCERT syllabus and ask for suggestions from teachers, parents, educational experts, students and any other concerned person. Everybody will be given time for more than month to post their suggestions and comments on the syllabus reduction by NCERT. The suggestions will be then reviewed by the...
- The board exams have begun today for class 12 and class 10. Wishes have been pouring in for students from parents, well wishers, politicians, actors etc. See some tweets below: