CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper 2017 (2). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper 2017 (2)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Its expected that CBSE will release the results for class 10and class 12 board exams by end of next week. The results will be declared by many mediums so that students across the country don’t face any issues regarding accessibility to results due to sudden pressure on CBSE results website like previous years. The Central Board of Secondary Education's CBSE Class 12th result 2018 and CBSE Class...
- Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji said "It is our responsibility to ensure that the right spirit of yoga is conveyed to everyone." To promote wellbeing and awareness about Yoga amongst students, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) through National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is taking multi-dimensional initiative to promote Yoga in curriculum...
- CBSE has issued circular explaining the details regarding re evaluation process for class 12 and class 10. Read the details below.. 1. Verification of Marks a) Request for verification can be submitted only online from website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in along with fee of Rs.500/- per subject as per schedule given in Annexure-I. b) In case applying from India the requisite fee of Rs.500/- per...
- For awarding the grades, the Board shall put all the passed students in a rank order and will award grades as follows: · A-1 Top 1/8th of the passed candidates· A-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· B-1 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· B-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· C-1 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· C-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· D-1 Next 1/8th of the passed...
- The government of Delhi has instructed 575 schools to return excess fees charged from parents with 9% interest. The list of the 575 schools is as under. Also, the notice issued by the govt says " In continuation of orders dated 22.02.2018, 03.07.2017, 01.07.2016, 15.03.2016, 20.10.2015, 21.10.2014 and 28.02.2013 and in exercise of the powers conferred under rule SO(xviii) j Section 24(3...