CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2017 (4). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2017 (4)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- There has been news going around that paper has been leaked. This news came to light when Delhi Education Minister tweeted about the images which he got on his whatsapp. He verified the images with the actual accountancy paper and to the shock of everyone the paper matched Set 2 of the accountancy paper. Sisodia immediately got in touch with CBSE to file a complaint. CBSE has come forward and...
- The board exams for class 10 and class 12 are set to begin from Monday next week. Almost 12 lakh students from class 12 and 16.5 lakhs students from class 10 are going to sit in the board exams this year. Since the exams have returned after a gap of many years so the stress level amongst students is bound to be high this year. In order to make it little relaxed for students the CBSE has given...
- The first examination for class 12 board examination which is going to be held on March 5, 2018 is English. English is one of the most important subjects in class 12 and also the most scoring. Here are some useful tips which have been given by a senior English teacher for students appearing in class 12 Board exams a) Reading Section: There are passages given in this section which the students...
- CBSE has already started making changes to the curriculum for the academic year 2018-2019. In a major announcement done by CBSE there are certain courses which have been discontinued by CBSE. It has been announced that for class 9 students two elective courses and for class 11 students’ three elective courses will be discontinued. The courses dropped by CBSE are as follows: Subjects which have...
- Human Resource Development Ministry will soon post on its website the details regarding reduction of NCERT syllabus and ask for suggestions from teachers, parents, educational experts, students and any other concerned person. Everybody will be given time for more than month to post their suggestions and comments on the syllabus reduction by NCERT. The suggestions will be then reviewed by the...