CBSE Economics Sample Papers Class XII. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.
Sample Paper 2012-2013
Class : 12 Time Allowed :3 Hours ECONOMICS Maximum Marks : 100
Code No: 030
General Instructions :
(i) All questions in both the sections are compulsory.
(ii) Marks for questions are indicated against each.
(iii) Questions No. 1-5 and 17-21 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each.
They are required to be answered in one sentence each.
(iv) Questions No. 6-10 and 22-26 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answers to them should normally not exceed 60 words each.
(v) Questions No. 11-13 and 27-29 are also short-answers questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to them should normally not exceed 70 words each.
(vi) Questions No. 14-16 and 30-32 are long-answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to them should normally not exceed 100 words each
(vii) Answer should be brief and to the point and the above word limits should be adhered to as far as possible.
(viii) Question No 11 and 20 are value based questions
1. Why there is a need for economizing resources? 1
2. What do you mean by Monotonic Preference? 1
3. A rise in the income of the consumer leads to a fall in the demand for goods X
by the consumer. What is good X called 1
4. When TR falls what will happen to MR 1
5. What is the behaviour of Total Variable Cost as output increases? 1
6. What is the Production Possibility Curve? Why is it concave in shape? Explain. 3
Explain the Problem of How to produce with the help of a example.
7. Distinguish between Contraction of Demand and Decrease in Demand. 3
8. List any 3 causes in increase in demand. 3
9. As a result of 15% rise in price of a commodity, its supply increases from 25 to 30 units. Calculate elasticity of supply. 3
10. Show with the help of a diagram the relationship between AC at MC 3
Refer to attached file for CBSE Class XII Economics Sample Paper