CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Question Paper SA2 2014
Its very important for every student to review the question papers of previous years. The last year question papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The previous year question papers for both summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 should be reviewed to understand the examination pattern. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Question Paper SA2 2014
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The central government has issued a notification to start celebrating National Education Day on 11th November every year. The day has been decided based on the birth date of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. He was a great Indian Scholar and had contributed immensely to the freedom movement in India. He was also the first Minister of Education in the Indian government. In this regard you will see many...
- Recently, CBSE has released a notice stating that board exams will begin in the month of February and continue March 2019. The board exams for vocational subjects will take place first and core subjects exam will be held afterwards. In class 10, there are 15 vocational subjects and in class 12, there are 40 subjects of skill education. This year you will very soon get the complete information...
- On Friday, Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has announced the board exam date sheet. According to the news, the exam for the matriculation and intermediate schools will be held next year. The board has also announced the date of the exams. According to the circular from the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), the matric exams will be held from 21/02/2019 to 28/02/2019, and the...
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to conduct the board exams for the class 10th and 12th students in the upcoming February. The CBSE board is planning to release the timetable for the exams soon. Now, the mindset of every student is to score the good works in the examination. Not all the hard working students will get the top marks in the examination. The one who studies...
- Is your child carrying a heavy school bag daily which causes pain in his shoulders and back ? See the allowed weight limits of school bag below
- On the one hand, students enjoy a lot while solving the problems on the mathematics subject. On the other hand, some students cry out when they prepare for their exam. Getting a good mark in the mathematics exam is not that difficult but many students didn't recognize it. The biggest problems in mathematics exam which a student normally face during the exam are timing, getting wrong answers in...
- The date to submit the candidate's list for the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Exam 2019 has been extended by the central board. Read more to get the detailed information about the latest news about this date extension for the application. Earlier the last date announced to submit the fees and candidates list for the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Exam was on Nov 2, 2018. The Central Board of Secondary Education...