CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Foreign with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Foreign with answers 2017 (3)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...
- CBSE has withdrawn the circular issued in 2017 regarding Uniform Assessment system for class 6 to class 9 in line with the changes done for class 10 and class 12 where board examinations have been introduced again. Schools have been advised to follow the same examination pattern which has been followed by the schools itself and no change have been advised in that now and all changes suggested by...
- Watch here Padmavati by NCERT - Rani Padmini यह कार्यक्रम चित्तौड़ के राणा रतन सिंह की पत्नी रानी पद्मिनी के जौहर और दिल्ली के सुल्तान अलाउद्दीन खिलजी के चित्तौड़गढ़ पर आक्रमण का वर्णन करता है
- The debate to reduce the syllabus of all classes has heated up post comments by Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. He suggested that all state boards including CBSE and NCERT should reduce syllabus for all classes so that quality education instead of quantity education can be given to students. These are very valid comments after long by a minister as the students these days are burdened...
- It has been confirmed that NCERT books and syllabus will now be applicable in all UP board schools. This was confirmed by the UP deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma. The new NCERT pattern will be applicable from next session onwards. This move is in line with many other states who have made NCERT books mandatory in their schools. This has been done to make the education at par with the CBSE...