CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (3)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...
- In continuation to the drive of the government to standardise the education system across the country, NCERT books and curriculum is slowly getting mandatory across India. This has been done to standardize the education system across the country. Now NCERT Books have been made mandatory in Jammu and Kashmir too. For all schools in the J&K state whether government of affiliated to CBSE now...
- The CBSE board has made available the links from where the Admit card for board exams, list of candidates and examination centre material for class 10 and 12 board examinations can be downloaded. The same has been announced for private candidates too and they can also now download the admit card or Intimation letter for Private Candidates. The schools have to login into the CBSE portal with their...
- As the exams are approaching PM Mr Narendra Modi has given a motivating message to students and has also launched a book which will help the students to beat stress and be a warrior and score good marks in the upcoming examinations. Watch Video here..
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...