CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (1)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The first examination for class 12 board examination which is going to be held on March 5, 2018 is English. English is one of the most important subjects in class 12 and also the most scoring. Here are some useful tips which have been given by a senior English teacher for students appearing in class 12 Board exams a) Reading Section: There are passages given in this section which the students...
- The admission process for Kendriya Vidyalayas class 1 students are going to start from today and the process will continue till March 18. The admissions for class 2 till class 12 will start in April. The students will get admissions to class 2 of the KV school they want to get admission only on availability of seats in that school. Similarly, the admission in class 11 will depend on the board...
- The 'Result' shall indicate the factual position of the candidate with the marks/grades obtained by a candidate along with his/her status i.e. Pass/Faii/Comptt. in respect of Senior School Certificate Examination and Pass/Faii/Comptt. in respect of Secondary School examinations Eligibility for Compartment in Secondary Examination Board Examinations results i. Candidate offering 5 subjects: For...
- The Department of School Education and Literacy under Ministry of Human Resource Development had announced couple of weeks back that they have started their work towards reduction of syllabus and bringing changes in the curriculum for class 1 to class 12. It was also announced that suggestions from teachers, parents and students will be invited which will be taken into consideration during the...
- Human Resource Development Ministry will soon post on its website the details regarding reduction of NCERT syllabus and ask for suggestions from teachers, parents, educational experts, students and any other concerned person. Everybody will be given time for more than month to post their suggestions and comments on the syllabus reduction by NCERT. The suggestions will be then reviewed by the...