CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper All India with answers 2017 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper All India with answers 2017 (2)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...
- As per latest circular issued by CBSE there has been slight modification in the dates sheet for class 12 Board Examinations. The examination date for Physical Education exam has been modified. Earlier the exam date was 9th April 2018. This exam will now be held on 13th April 2018. This comes as a relief for students as earlier the sociology exam was next day of the Physical Education exam. Now...
- The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the datesheet for the board examinations for Class 10 and Class 12. The exams are going to start on March 7 and end on April 3. Th exams for both class 10 and 12 will be held parallelly between 12.30 to 3.30 pm and both exams will start with English as the first exam. There is enough gap between the dates of the exams thus giving enough...
- CBSE has issued instructions to all affiliated schools to make arrangements in school premises so that the students can listen to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's interaction with students 'Pariksha Par Charcha'. This year PM Modi will interact with students in a program 'Pariksha Par Charcha' which will be held on 16th February 2018. The broadcast will be done in all schools and on various news...
- In continuation to the drive of the government to standardise the education system across the country, NCERT books and curriculum is slowly getting mandatory across India. This has been done to standardize the education system across the country. Now NCERT Books have been made mandatory in Jammu and Kashmir too. For all schools in the J&K state whether government of affiliated to CBSE now...