More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Smartphones and the latest technologies are ruling students life today, even two year small kid uses a mobile phone to watch YouTube videos and cartoon games while eating food. Nowadays when you go inside a home, almost all the people inside the home will have a mobile phone individually. This impact of the smartphone technology over the public is the major reason for the increased users on the...
- Is your child carrying a heavy school bag daily which causes pain in his shoulders and back ? See the allowed weight limits of school bag below
- Every student's dream is to score the good marks in the final board examination as the future of the student will depend on the result of these exams. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducted Board Examinations are only a few months away from now. This period is high time for every student to start their preparation seriously so that they can score well in their final examinations. CBSE...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board has released a recent notification for the students and parents in which they have declared that the Education Board is already following the regulations based on the RTI rules to charge the money from the candidates in order to get their Photocopies for the answer sheets from the CBSE board. Many media and reporters reported CBSE board has no...
- With the latest technology and smartphones at the fingertips, students will get distracted easily these days. With the plenty of interesting things around, it is very hard for the students to focus on their studies. The lapse in concentration during the studies is something very similar to online shopping. We aim at a specific product, and with the suggestions of different products on the website...
- The central government has issued a notification to start celebrating National Education Day on 11th November every year. The day has been decided based on the birth date of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. He was a great Indian Scholar and had contributed immensely to the freedom movement in India. He was also the first Minister of Education in the Indian government. In this regard you will see many...
- Recently, CBSE has released a notice stating that board exams will begin in the month of February and continue March 2019. The board exams for vocational subjects will take place first and core subjects exam will be held afterwards. In class 10, there are 15 vocational subjects and in class 12, there are 40 subjects of skill education. This year you will very soon get the complete information...