CBSE Class X Science MCQs and Short Questions Database. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science MCQs Set 4 Answers
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- There has been numerous reports of paper leak of Class 12 and Class 10. CBSE has come forward and issued a press release to quash the rumours. See the press releases below- Press Release for class 12 Hindi It is bring to the kind notice that a fake question paper of Class XII – Hindi (Elective) is being circulated on social media i.e. whatsapp, you tube etc. is not a real one. It is hereby...
- Read the statement by CBSE below- Subsequent to the false news circulated on various media platforms on 11.04.2018 alleging that some questions in JEE (Main) 2018 Exam were identical to 2016 mock test of Narayana Coaching Academy, CBSE issued a detailed clarification yesterday (11.04.2018) itself to all media debunking the false news after thorough enquiry into the matter. While it is established...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it mandatory for all CBSE affiliated schools to introduce physical education for classes 9 to class 12. The schools have been given option to make it mandatory for junior classes also. CBSE wants the subject to be part of other mainstream subjects to increase awareness amongst students on health and fitness. One period daily will have to be...
- As per the changes introduced by CBSE in the latest syllabus issued the programming languages C++ and Java have been discontinued and instead of these languages Python has been introduced which is considered to be more powerful and easy to learn. Besides this, a new educational language named ‘Scratch’, developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) will also be introduced in the revised...
- CBSE board is in the process of making major changes in the syllabus for all classes according to which NCERT books will be revised. The new NCERT Books will be applicable from next year. In continuation to the changes being made, it has now been decided that QR codes will be printed on new set of NCERT Textbooks which will be issued in 2019. Students will be able to scan the QR code using their...
- NCERT has published an advertisement in the daily newspapers today seeking suggestions from teachers and parents on the changes in syllabus which should be applicable for various classes. CBSE and NCERT are in the process of redesigning the entire syllabus from class 1 till class 12 which will be most probably applicable from session starting in 2019 onwards. Significant reduction in syllabus is...
- Today CBSE has finally declared that there will not be any retest for class 10 mathematics examination. Even though there was news that the question paper has been leaked with strong evidences but taking due care of the hardships faced by honest students CBSE has finally declared that no retest will be conducted. The decision has come after the evaluators have examined many answer sheets from...