CBSE Class X Science MCQs and Short Questions Database. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science MCQs Set 4 Answers
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The admit cards for the class 10th and 12th board examinations are expected to be released by CBSE during the first week of February 2018 for the board examinations which are scheduled to begin on 5th March. The admit card will have important details like the student details along with roll number, examination centre details with instructions. Its mandatory for the students to display their admit...
- Watch here Padmavati by NCERT - Rani Padmini यह कार्यक्रम चित्तौड़ के राणा रतन सिंह की पत्नी रानी पद्मिनी के जौहर और दिल्ली के सुल्तान अलाउद्दीन खिलजी के चित्तौड़गढ़ पर आक्रमण का वर्णन करता है
- The debate to reduce the syllabus of all classes has heated up post comments by Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. He suggested that all state boards including CBSE and NCERT should reduce syllabus for all classes so that quality education instead of quantity education can be given to students. These are very valid comments after long by a minister as the students these days are burdened...
- It has been confirmed that NCERT books and syllabus will now be applicable in all UP board schools. This was confirmed by the UP deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma. The new NCERT pattern will be applicable from next session onwards. This move is in line with many other states who have made NCERT books mandatory in their schools. This has been done to make the education at par with the CBSE...
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...