More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board has released a recent notification for the students and parents in which they have declared that the Education Board is already following the regulations based on the RTI rules to charge the money from the candidates in order to get their Photocopies for the answer sheets from the CBSE board. Many media and reporters reported CBSE board has no...
- With the latest technology and smartphones at the fingertips, students will get distracted easily these days. With the plenty of interesting things around, it is very hard for the students to focus on their studies. The lapse in concentration during the studies is something very similar to online shopping. We aim at a specific product, and with the suggestions of different products on the website...
- Is your child carrying a heavy school bag daily which causes pain in his shoulders and back ? See the allowed weight limits of school bag below
- CBSE board exams are going to be conducted in the next few months, and students are trying their best to get the good marks in the examination. Even though students studying in CBSE schools put maximum effort, mathematics subject alone remain a nightmare for many CBSE students till now. To help their students in the proper way, school teachers and mathematics experts are giving good advice to the...
- Smartphones and the latest technologies are ruling students life today, even two year small kid uses a mobile phone to watch YouTube videos and cartoon games while eating food. Nowadays when you go inside a home, almost all the people inside the home will have a mobile phone individually. This impact of the smartphone technology over the public is the major reason for the increased users on the...
- The date to submit the candidate's list for the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Exam 2019 has been extended by the central board. Read more to get the detailed information about the latest news about this date extension for the application. Earlier the last date announced to submit the fees and candidates list for the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Exam was on Nov 2, 2018. The Central Board of Secondary Education...
- The central government has issued a notification to start celebrating National Education Day on 11th November every year. The day has been decided based on the birth date of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. He was a great Indian Scholar and had contributed immensely to the freedom movement in India. He was also the first Minister of Education in the Indian government. In this regard you will see many...