NCERT Class 5 Maths Smart Charts. Download NCERT Chapters and Books in pdf format. Easy to print and read. Copies of these textbooks may be downloaded and used as textbooks or for reference. Refer to other chapters and books at other links (NCERT now providing you soft copies of all textbooks of all subjects from class first to twelfth online).
Please refer to attached file for NCERT Class 5 Maths Smart Charts
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...
- The debate to reduce the syllabus of all classes has heated up post comments by Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia. He suggested that all state boards including CBSE and NCERT should reduce syllabus for all classes so that quality education instead of quantity education can be given to students. These are very valid comments after long by a minister as the students these days are burdened...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started its helpline for students appearing in the upcoming examinations. The board exams for class 10 and class 12 are due to start from 5th March and will continue till 13th April. To help the students to resolve any query they might have for the examinations or to get tips from teachers they can call the helpline started by CBSE. The...
- In continuation to the drive of the government to standardise the education system across the country, NCERT books and curriculum is slowly getting mandatory across India. This has been done to standardize the education system across the country. Now NCERT Books have been made mandatory in Jammu and Kashmir too. For all schools in the J&K state whether government of affiliated to CBSE now...