CBSE Class 7 Maths Activities. Students can download the specific chapters from the CBSE and NCERT text books from studiestoday.com. Please refer to the attached file to access the chapters. The books and specific chapters have been collected by the tutors on studiestoday for the benefit of CBSE students. They can access these chapters anywhere and use them for their studies.
Please refer to the link below - CBSE Class 7 Maths Activities
|CBSE Class 7 Maths Activities|
|CBSE Class 7 Maths Activity 1|
|CBSE Class 7 Maths Activity 10A|
|CBSE Class 7 Maths Activity 10B|
|CBSE Class 7 Maths Activity 10B|
|CBSE Class 7 Maths Activity 11|
|CBSE Class 7 Maths Activity 2|
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Mobile phones, laptops, iPods, tablets, you name a gadget and it is available for use in today's technologically advanced era. Technology and these gadgets have become quite an integral part of our lives so to say. Every day a new gadget is being introduced and humans are getting more and more dependent on technology for their day to day needs. There is probably not a single activity left in the...
- Many a times students face the most important hurdle in their lives, how to memorize faster? More often than not, you may feel that you have finished reading and revising a certain chapter but when you look back at it, it seems like nothing ever went in to your head. You are unable to produce the answers of even simple questions. This does not mean that there is a problem with you. It simply...
- Each one of you must have had this dilemma at least once in your lives. What time of the day is the best one to study? And if you have had this dilemma, then you most certainly would have had debates on it. Whether with your friends, your teachers or your parents. In this article, we try to clear up some ideas behind what studying time is the best for a student and what the benefits are. The time...
- Unseen passages, also known as comprehensions are not just questions that are asked in your school English paper but are even important for your competitive exams later in life. It may seem the easiest thing when you attempt those questions in the English examination as the answers are straightaway copied out of the paragraph, but for your exams at a later stage, the questions would not be that...
- The central board of secondary education (CBSE) had started exams for 10th and 12th standards. The exams have started with the occupational subjects. The exams for the core subjects will start in few days time. The mathematics exam for class 10th is scheduled on 7th march. 18th March is scheduled date for the mathematics exam for class 12. Mathematics is a subject that is basically numerical...
- Your concentration level is something that is not only important as you conduct your daily studies and learning, but is also something that is required in day to day activities. Whatever task may be at hand, you should be able to perform it with the utmost concentration and to the best of your abilities. It may often be that you are good at a certain task or you may have the ability to perform it...
- Mr. TS Grewal can rightly be called the saviour for all students of commerce today. He was an eminent personality when it comes to subjects of Commerce and Management. He was not just an educationist but also a humanist who greatly inspired all those who were in touch with him. He had certain values, principles and the way of life he followed serves as a guiding light for many of us today. He...