When students prepare for the final board exams, most of the students often waste their time in choosing the right books to study for their final examination. They become confused in choosing the right study material for themselves and ends up taking the wrong books for their preparation which may even lead to failure in their board exams.
National Council of Education, Research and training (NCERT) has been playing a very important role in developing as well as distributing the books to the students at primary as well as secondary level. For CBSE students these books are highly beneficial as it almost covers every important topic needed for the preparation of final exam. These books mainly focus on the fundamentals aspect of every subject thus helping the student to clear all their doubts very easily.
Also NCERT has developed ‘Exemplar Problems’ in science and mathematics for both secondary and high secondary levels which will surely help the students to save their time and practice the questions which are important for the final exams as exemplar problem books mainly covers the important questions that may be asked in the final exam. Now let’s discuss some of the key benefits of NCERT books for students:
- Offers in depth knowledge in easy language:One of the major benefits of reading the NCERT books is their easy language understanding. These books provide the well-researched knowledge to the students that too in an easy language. These books serve every student irrespective of their intelligent quotient. NCERT books clear all the doubts of complex topics and subjects very easily.
- Best for the CBSE board exams: If you got through the last previous year’s CBSE board exam question papers then you’ll easily find out that most of the questions are always asked directly or indirectly from the NCERT books. Many times CBSE questions paper comes with twisted questions but if any student has studied NCERT books properly then he/she can solve those types of questions easily.
- Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum: This is another major benefit of studying the NCERT books as these books totally adhere to the CBSE curriculum so students don’t need to confuse themselves between both the organizations. There is enough material in NCERT books that forms the base not only for the board exams but also for the exams like JEE mains and all.
- Offer a number of problems to solve: NCERT books offer a number of questions and problems which students can practice for their final board exams. You will find bunch of questions at the end of every chapter or every book. From there students can easily practice for their exams. Get all NCERT Solutions at one place.
- Clears all fundamental concepts: NCERT books are not only capable of completing the whole CBSE related material but also it covers all the basic and fundamental concepts in an easy language. It makes the student’s concepts crystal clear.
So, these were some of the amazing benefits that NCERT books provide to the students who are preparing for their board exams or any other competitive exams like JEE Mains