The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the examination date for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT). The date has been fixed as May 1, 2016. Its expected that the circular will be released by CBSE in the last week of December 2015 providing all details of the examination. The same will be published on the CBSE website. If you remember last year there were lot of issues while conducting the examination as the examination paper was leaked and the courts had to intervene to cancel the examination in many states. Thus this time CBSE is more careful.
The question paper of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test comprises of 180 objective type questions based on Chemistry, Physics and Biology (Zoology and Botany).
The students are suggested to read the AIPMT eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates must have completed/appearing his 10th and 12th from the state.
- Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December 2016.
- The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) as on or before 31st December 2016.
AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates
- Issue date of Admit Card: 1st week of April 2016
- Date of examination: 1st May 2016
- Declaration of results: 1st week of June 2016