CBSE Assignment for Class 12 Physics -Magnetic Effects of Current . Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Magnetic Effects of Current
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Concerns have been shown by the class 12 students regarding the datesheet released by CBSE for class 12 board examination. Some of the examinations are back to back leaving little space for students to relax and revise for next exam. Specifically those in the humanities/ arts stream are the most impacted as exam for psychology exam is on April 5, political science exam is on April 6 and legal...
- The admit cards for the class 10th and 12th board examinations are expected to be released by CBSE during the first week of February 2018 for the board examinations which are scheduled to begin on 5th March. The admit card will have important details like the student details along with roll number, examination centre details with instructions. Its mandatory for the students to display their admit...
- With the help of Ramakrishna mission’s, the CBSE board provides better educational lessons for its students The Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi has come up with an innovative idea of conducting 'Awakened Citizen Programme' for all the students and teachers. The aim of the program is to promote and strengthen the standards of education all over India. The CBSE board As the Central Board of...
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...
- CBSE has withdrawn the circular issued in 2017 regarding Uniform Assessment system for class 6 to class 9 in line with the changes done for class 10 and class 12 where board examinations have been introduced again. Schools have been advised to follow the same examination pattern which has been followed by the schools itself and no change have been advised in that now and all changes suggested by...