CBSE Assignment for Class 12 Physics -Electrostatics Notes and Questions . Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Electrostatics Notes and Questions
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- CBSE declared few days back that class 10 Mathematics examination will not be conducted inspite of strong rumours that the Mathematics board exams paper was leaked hours before the examination and was circulated widely in Delhi and Punjab region. The details behind the decision taken by CBSE have now come to light. CBSE had on random basis selected answer sheets of 1000 students across Delhi,...
- As per the changes introduced by CBSE in the latest syllabus issued the programming languages C++ and Java have been discontinued and instead of these languages Python has been introduced which is considered to be more powerful and easy to learn. Besides this, a new educational language named ‘Scratch’, developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) will also be introduced in the revised...
- The problems faced by CBSE board during the current ongoing board exams for class 10 and class 12 doesn’t seems to end. The investigations for the major paper leak for class 12 is still going on with students agitating and filing cases in SC against the re-conduct of examinations. Now due to Bharat Bandh organized in Punjab by various Dalit Organizations all schools and public transport systems...
- NCERT has again made clear that as per the syllabus and guidelines issued by them, no homework must be given to students upto class 2. The CBSE schools have already been directed to follow the instructions but the schools are still giving homework to students in order to show that they are making the child study or to display to society about their education standards. Also clarification came on...
- NCERT has published an advertisement in the daily newspapers today seeking suggestions from teachers and parents on the changes in syllabus which should be applicable for various classes. CBSE and NCERT are in the process of redesigning the entire syllabus from class 1 till class 12 which will be most probably applicable from session starting in 2019 onwards. Significant reduction in syllabus is...
- The HRD minister has spoken in detail regarding the paper leak issue and has expressed his anger and sadness on the issue and the problems faced by parents and students. He promised to overhaul the system and bring about changes in the examination system and also take action against the criminals responsible for the act See Video Here-
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it mandatory for all CBSE affiliated schools to introduce physical education for classes 9 to class 12. The schools have been given option to make it mandatory for junior classes also. CBSE wants the subject to be part of other mainstream subjects to increase awareness amongst students on health and fitness. One period daily will have to be...