CBSE Class 7 Mental Maths-Analogy (1). Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
• Analogy can be explained as a similarity between things in some respects that are
• It can be regarded as comparison made between two or more things in order to
show their similarity.
• It can also be explained as a similarity between like features of two things (which
are otherwise unlike) on which a comparison may be based.
• So, it can be deduced that Analogy is a form of reasoning in which one thing is
inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of known
1. Dog : Rabies :: Mosquito : Malaria
Explanation: Second word is the disease caused by the bite of first word.
2. Moon : Satellite :: Earth : Planet
Explanation: First word belongs to the category of second word.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Mental Maths-Analogy (1)