CBSE important concepts and questions for chapter Human Development in Class XII Geography.Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts and practice the assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started its helpline for students appearing in the upcoming examinations. The board exams for class 10 and class 12 are due to start from 5th March and will continue till 13th April. To help the students to resolve any query they might have for the examinations or to get tips from teachers they can call the helpline started by CBSE. The...
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...
- National Council of Educational Research and Training is going to conduct a National Achievement Test (NAS Test) for Class 10 students of CBSE, ICSE affiliated schools and on February 5 in Gurugram (Gurgaon). The test is scheduled to be conducted in more than 100 private and government schools in the city. The test will be conducted for five subjects which are mathematics, English, social and...
- As the exams are approaching PM Mr Narendra Modi has given a motivating message to students and has also launched a book which will help the students to beat stress and be a warrior and score good marks in the upcoming examinations. Watch Video here..