CBSE Assignment on Geography Question Bank in hindi for Class XII . Prepared by HOD Mathematics of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Bank in hindi
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...
- Watch here Padmavati by NCERT - Rani Padmini यह कार्यक्रम चित्तौड़ के राणा रतन सिंह की पत्नी रानी पद्मिनी के जौहर और दिल्ली के सुल्तान अलाउद्दीन खिलजी के चित्तौड़गढ़ पर आक्रमण का वर्णन करता है
- Class 10 and class 12 board examination students can now air their concerns regarding the questions which will come in the board examinations directly to CBSE. A latest announcement has come from CBSE which states that an observation schedule will be developed by CBSE according to which the students or schools or even teachers can send their concerns to CBSE within 24 hours of the board exam...
- National Council of Educational Research and Training is going to conduct a National Achievement Test (NAS Test) for Class 10 students of CBSE, ICSE affiliated schools and on February 5 in Gurugram (Gurgaon). The test is scheduled to be conducted in more than 100 private and government schools in the city. The test will be conducted for five subjects which are mathematics, English, social and...
- With the help of Ramakrishna mission’s, the CBSE board provides better educational lessons for its students The Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi has come up with an innovative idea of conducting 'Awakened Citizen Programme' for all the students and teachers. The aim of the program is to promote and strengthen the standards of education all over India. The CBSE board As the Central Board of...