CBSE Class 6 PSA Language Conventions. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 6 PSA Language Conventions
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Last month Delhi government announced that the students of government schools will not be charged any fees to the Central Bureau of Secondary Education (CBSE). Well, Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia said this while addressing students during a function at the Thyagraj Stadium in New Delhi. All the Delhi government schools are affiliated to the CBSE as a board of education. As the Sisodia...
- So far, the practical examinations of students appearing for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) were held at home centres, but from now on this year, plans like conducting practical exams at the external centres just like the board, theory paper is conducting. As per the latest CBSE updates, the CBSE will bring new changes in the marking system of practical examinations, and it is...
- As soon as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) result dates coming closer, rumours are also on the peak of its level. All the suppositions are meaningless because the board officials confirmed the declaration date of class 10th and class 12th results. This year CBSE class 10th and class 12th exams have started in the month of February and ended in the Ist week of April. As per the...
- As all you know, the results of most state boards declared till the month of June, all intermediate or higher secondary pass students should think that how to choose the best career option for a bright and successful future. While some young people want to become doctors or engineers, others want to be teachers. If you are one of the third students to graduate to qualify for BEd and other teacher...
- A computer has become very much important nowadays because it can perform tasks very easily, accurate and fast. Due to the increasing usage of computers, there are so many jobs available in enormous fields. If you are interested in working in fields of computers then these are the 3 main courses available for you i.e. BCA, B.TechComputer Science and B.Sc Computer Science. It may become confusing...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to drop some of the chapters from the class 10th Social Science book. As per the new curriculum, the three chapters of political studies and two environmental texts are not included in the CBSE board examinations. However, these chapters are still teach in the classes. They are just separate from the CBSE board examinations. Download...
- The Indian Board of Education is divided into two boards, CBSE and ICSE. According to the different features of the boards people choose to study in the board the prefer more. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education conducted and run by the Union Government of India. It was formed 56 years ago on 3rd November 1962. It is for public and private...